Monday, May 28, 2012

Behind the Scenes - Runescape Misteries!

I'm sure all of you are wondering "Why am I here?" or "You spelled Mysteries wrong". First of all, We did not spell it wrong, We did that on purpose for uniqueness.

Well, in this article I will be giving you all the necessary information to help you the reader fully understand what we strive to do. We at Runescape Misteries believe in quality assurance, especially in Runescape. Our Mission is to bring out all of this stuff that you otherwise wouldn't know about. Lets say, Mod MMG of Runescape just found out he was hacked and lost only a bronze dagger! We would have it on the front page! But you say, wait, why would mod MMG be hacked? He wouldn't, but does it matter? Whether it's rain, sleet, or snow, it's all weather right? WRONG! It's news! and It is are goal, it is our mission, to bring the news whether it has a source or not! I could tell you who the president of the united states is, but without proof, would I be any more credible then the guy next door?

So while reading the articles here at Runescape Misteries please keep in mind the work that goes in out and through them. Who knows, you might even win the 100k gp raffle! <- (More news on that in leter comming articles).

So from Runescape Misteries, I'm Stephen F, aka Krinty34, stay tuned and have an epic summer!

1 comment: